Mansi is a Continence and Pelvic Health physiotherapist, who has completed her Masters in Clinical Physiotherapy majoring in Continence and Pelvic Health at Curtin University. She has 7 years of experience in physiotherapy, having worked at SportsMed Subiaco (now Subiaco Women’s Health) for the last 4 years.
She provides both outpatient services and inpatient maternity services. Outpatient services include private physiotherapy consultations, clinical pilates, antenatal pilates classes and antenatal pool classes. Mansi is experienced in working with women during pregnancy and postnatally and is passionate about helping women return to exercise safely post birth and achieve their goals. She treats pregnancy-related musculoskeletal conditions (sacroiliac joint pain, low back/sciatic pain, pubic symphysis dysfunction, and coccyx pain), rectus abdominis diastasis/abdominal separation, breastfeeding issues (cracked nipples, blocked ducts, and mastitis). Mansi also specialises in the management of bladder and bowel dysfunction, pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction, and pelvic organ prolapse in adults at all life stages.
Mansi’s treatment approach is evidence-based and holistic, with a focus on empowering patients with knowledge so they can take charge of their own symptoms.
Whilst Mansi is not at work, she enjoys camping and 4WD adventures, cooking and reading.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Graduate Certificate in Continence and Women’s Health
- Pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pain
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Pelvic Health
- Persistent pain conditions
- Spinal pain
Gladly accepting referrals for
- Urinary and faecal incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Sexual dysfunction and persistent pelvic pain
- Overactive bladder
- Constipation/defecation dysfunction
- General musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Pregnancy and postpartum specific care
- Antenatal Pilates class assessments
- Rehabilitation/Clinical Pilates assessments and classes